“What they need is a union.” – Russell
This episode features the voices of:
- Isiah Whitlock Jr (Clay Davis) on corruption
- Gerard Ender (Sam) on being on The Red Carpet
- Kelli R Brown (Kimm) on why she was perfect to play Kimmy
- Deirdre Lovejoy (Rhonda Pearlman) on disenfranchisement in the white community
- Al Brown (Stan Valcheck) on working with black cops.
- Jill Redding (Delores) on the state of the industry
- Damond Gordon (Production Assistant on the Wire) on shooting in a prison
- James Dyer (Empire Magazine and Pilot TV Magazine) on McNulty
- Chris Hewitt (Empire Magazine) on Amy Ryan
- Andrew Johnstone (Podcaster and Marylander) on dredging the Canal
Our burner message this week is from Ryan on growing to love season 2! If you want to leave us a 60 seconds or less burner message record using your favourite voice recorder app and email it to burner@theWireStripped or Whatsapp voice memo on our burner phone 📞 +447534 831 658
Nick is getting his hair cut and is concerned over how he is to provide for his girlfriend and their daughter. He joins Ziggy and Johnny Fifty to steal containers for Spiros Vondas and The Greek that contains old school digital cameras.
Avon chats with Stringer about problems with their drug supply and D’Angelo’s growing distance. Frank Sobotka attempts to court political favor in order to fulfill his hopes for the regeneration of the docks. Omar Little signs up some new partners in crime. Wee-Bey asks for help from Avon to deal with an abusive prison officer who also deals drugs.
Theme tune by Sam and Martin from Song by Song Podcast: www.songbysongpodcast.com
Season 2 Images from Cris Sutera: www.crissutera.co.uk
Follow Us Online
Leave a Whatsapp voice memo on our burner phone 📞 +447534 831 658